Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Four Fill In




Photobucket

Hilary of Feeling Beachie is the host of this weekly Hop.
Each week, she lists four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun, come up with fill in’s of your own and let her know. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Irene from Me, Myself and I , who came up with the last two statements.
This week’s statements:
1. Sometimes I ____
2. I ___ high school
3. Deciding what to ___________________________ before I ___________________ is such a pain sometimes
4. _________________is my favorite_________________

My Answers:
1. Sometimes I feel guilty and frustrated by my health limitations.
2. I loved my experience of high school.
3. Deciding what to prepare to eat (by myself) before I shop is such a pain sometimes.
4. Criminal Minds is my favorite network TV drama.

3 comments:

  1. Another one who loved high school! there seems to be very few of us.

    did you see Criminal Minds this week? How about JJ - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure like that criminal minds, too! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love criminal minds.. I watch it almost everynight before bed!

    ReplyDelete