Sunday, January 29, 2012

An Award!



I am honoured to have been chosen for an award. It means a lot to me when a peer, someone I respect, chooses to honour me. It still amazes me that people actually want to read what I write! I appreciate it! 
Thank you to Angie of Angels are Kids and Furkids. Please visit and join her at: http://angiesangelsrkids-furkids.blogspot.com 

Here are the rules that go along with this award:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 5-15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random facts about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

Seven Random Facts about Me...(really?)...
1. I am a very light sleeper, 
and often have trouble sleeping.
2. I have severe claustrophobia.
3. I am a "chatterbox", once I open up. 
I am a very good listener, though!
4. I literally live in denim, 
and hate to "dress up".
5. I am a lifelong fan of The Rolling Stones. 
I love Classic Rock (60s-early 70s), but also Classic Blues, Folk & Country. 
I guess I'm "Classic", now.
6. I have an endless curiosity. I want to know or at least 
understand everything, not that I ever will...just sayin'.
7. I have long had a connection to coyote for their ability 
to survive, even in extreme situations. I respect them.

I would now like to pass this award on to:

*BookBagLady at 
*Patty at 
*Brenda at 
*Patrice & Wendell at 
*Kim at 
*Joseph at 
*Farm Girl at 
*RoryBore at 



  


10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much...that was so sweet of you...Once I figure out how to do everything I will post it, too...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I hope the trip was successful for you.

    Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to me/us. Don't take it personally if it either takes forever for me to post it or if I don't--just not blogging much on the cats' blog right now, typical winter blahs, anniversary of Chum's passing, Annie's 1st Bridge anniversary coming up soon, yadda yadda. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back -I trust you are doing okay. Thanks so much for the award! It's also nice to receive some positive feedback.

    Also, it would lovely if you joined in the poetry meme that I do each week. It's always nice to discover another poet. Janice usually gives the prompt on Tuesdays, then you have a week to do your poem and link up. You can find the Poetry Workshop at


    Poetry Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, i'm very honored! Interesting facts about yourself, I will try to make a post accepting this award as soon as possible. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! I'm so glad to see you back and hope you received some good news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Severe claustrophobia....hmmm...is it difficult to get into an elevator?

    I don't usually accept awards or participate in them, but I played along with a "tagging" game today and "tagged" you. Feel free to join. Read my blog for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award! It's always nice to learn new things about our blogging friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations.. you deserve it... and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the award. Wendell's head so big from the flattery, that he might not fit through the barn door! Stop in some time and join our Chats on a Farmhouse Porch, or just say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the award. Sorry I am so long getting back here. I want to thank you for the thought, but I have already won this one before. I think it is so nice that you chose me though.
    Thank you,
    Kim Aka farmgirl.

    ReplyDelete