Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday: Four Fill-In Fun

Welcome to the 13th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!   This time, from Hillary's  new home.

If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to Hillary at feelingbeachie(at) gmail (dot) com. If Hillary uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!

Her  co-host this week is Bernie from One Mixed Bag  she submitted the last two statements!
Hillary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, visit her and please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:
  1. I despise the expression_______
  2. I put _____ on my burgers
  3. If I could have any view out my kitchen window it would be ___________
  4. If money were no object I would _____________________
 My Answers


 1. "You Know?"
 2. ketchup on the bottom bun, mustard on the top bun, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sweet onion.
 3. Lake Superior...*sigh*
 4. Live in a cottage in the U.P. of Michigan, on Lake Superior, with critters & books...oh, yeah, and my husband.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice to meet you! The cottage living sounds nice!! Your kitties are so cute! Maggie P is gorgeous!
    I'm following!!
    Have a nice weekend~
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, too! I love critters!! Have a great weekend! I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your burgers sound like mine, except I put the ketcup on the burger and the mustard on the top bun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dislike the expression 'You know" also. I like my burgers loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again! Now I'm really following ! LOL I hit the following key above and thought that had worked!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to see my followers since about Wednesday night. I see yours are back. I hope mine are.
    I put a picture of one of my polys on my side bar. We call her CeCe. I didn't know about using the P. I'll remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had burgers that way, but it really sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an award for u here
    http://dizzycslittlebookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your time & thoughts. Please leave your email address, or link it to your profile, so I can respond to you directly. Thank you!