In the interim of being nominated for this award and accepting it, Life kept me busy with critter emergencies, health and an endless stream of things that demanded my attention. So, it was a real surprise when I read that I was receiving it again. This time, my wonderful friend, Janet from The Cat on My Head honoured us with this inspiring award. We truly adore them for their very caring ways (and wanted to pass it to them).
Following are the particulars of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award...
* Karen, 21 Wits
* Gail, At the Farm
* Terry, Coloring Outside the Lines
* Mimi, Messy Mimi's Meanderings
* Carole, Rambling On
* Theresa, The Run*A*Round Ranch
*Linda Kay, Senior Adventures
* TROUT TALKIN' TABBIES
* Pix, Under the Oaks
* Ann, Zoolatry
4.) Leave a comment on their blog, to let them know they have been chosen. *wink*
5.) Mention three things that inspired you recently.
1. My veterinarians and their staff consistently inspire me with their dedication to animals and their well being. They are always furthering their education and passing it on to others. We have been clients there for at least twenty years, and they have never disappointed us. They are always there to help. The vets, assistants, and techs are all wonderful to us and our FurKids.
2. I am inspired by other bloggers in many various ways: writing, photos, ideas, sharing, thoughts, discussions, and caring. The thought that I may inspire even one person is astounding to me. (I only hope that I can.)
3. I am endlessly inspired by nature and wildlife. With Spring slowly taking over, migration has begun here. Birds are coming back to our area, after a long trip back north. Assorted plants are coming up out of the thawed, muddy ground. Buds are growing on the now busy trees. Critters are coming out of hibernation, seeking each other and food. The natural life always inspires me.
Finally, I want to thank all of my friends who read my blog, comment, and are with me through thick and thin. I share what I know and what is important to me. I promise to always be honest and genuine. I can only hope that I speak to your heart or soul in some way. Please know that I appreciate each and every one of you. I think you all deserve awards, for so very many reasons. Hugs.